We JQA have launched e-learning service for training new JIS Quality Control Manager (QCM).
It is necessary to appoint JIS QCM who are satisfied qualification requirements of JQA on JIS certified factory.
However it is very difficult to train and satisfy those requirements on foreign factory, because the seminar for JIS QCM qualification are for very limited country, limited schedule. Today it's even more difficult due to COVID.
We have received a lot of opinions that they would like to get JIS QCM qualification but cannot, in this situation.
※Reference Qualification requirements for JIS QCM
- JIS QCM needs to satisfy below three requirements
1 Work experience related to the technique necessary for manufacturing the products to be certified (1 year or more)
2 Work experience related to standardization and quality management (2 years or more)
3 Expertise on standardization and quality management acquired by either of the followings:
(1) 2 units (60 hours) or more of credits in the subjects related to quality management at the engineering university from which he/she graduated
(2) Training course with end-of-course exam for 60 hours or more
* Required to be authorized by JIS Certification Bodies Association (JISCBA)
This JQA's E-learning is 60 hours training course based on seminar criteria by JISCBA.
You can satisfy ”Expertise on standardization and quality management”, one of QCM's requirements with finishing this e-learning.
This course provides you can train JIS QCM candidate whenever wherever
on your request.
Summary of JQA’s e-learning
Hours : 60 hours（video lesson + exam）
Language : English
Fee : JPY245,000 per person（tax excluded)
* Please refer to attachment brochure for detail information
Japan Quality Assurance Organization (JQA)
Planning Division, JIS Certification Department
1-25 Kandasuda-cho, Chiyoda-ku, TOKYO 101-8555 Japan